EDD – Extra Document Delivery Chiang Mai University Library: New service from Chiang Mai University Library with the method of document digitization and sending to users by email within 24 hours.
EDD or Extra Document Delivery is a new service from the Department of Information Service, Chiang Mai University Library, Chiang Mai, Thailand. The purpose of the service is to deliver documents including Chiang Mai University (CMU) electronic theses (CMU e-Theses) and CMU electronic research reports conducted by CMU researchers and academic staff (CMU e-Research Reports) available in the Main and branch libraries. Those documents needed by users will be digitized and will be sent by email within 24 hours.
Who can use EDD?
- Academic staff, students, researchers and university staff of Chiang Mai University
How to use EDD?
- Fill an online request form [EDD (Extra Document Delivery Request Form)] completely and click submit.
- Library staff approve the user’s request form, calculate the fee and inform user.
- User transfers money to EDD (Extra Document Delivery) Account that the library staff will inform about your payment
- Library staff send file (s) via email.
- User gets document file (s).
- CMU e-Theses: 100 Baht per title.
- CMU e-Research Reports: 100 Baht per title.
Online Request Form
Regulations on Service Charges
Regulations on Service Charges ระเบียบการคิดค่าบริการ (In Thai)
- Email: EDDCMUL@gmail.com
- Telephone: 053-944534 (Contact persons: Mrs. Nandhaya Pantian, Miss Panatsada Yodthonglang, )